12/2/10

Jupiter Farms, rooftop raccoon

Jupiter Farms is known for the wildlife we see around here.  Deer are plentiful as are hawks, turkey vultures and owls.  I find box turtles crossing the yard and we all rescue turtles crossing the streets.

This morning, I found my dog dancing on his hind legs looking up on the roof.  So, I went out to check and found this.
A raccoon on my roof!

Like wildlife?  Homes in Jupiter Farms are still only about 15 minutes from the famous Jupiter beaches.
We love the privacy we have here as well as the freedom from the restrictions of Homeowners Association rules.  Homes here are on sites of 1 acre or more and go on up to 20 acres and you can own and quarter horses.
You can see all homes for sale in Jupiter Farms by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment