2/11/11

Jupiter Farms homes for sale, we've got good neighbors out here.

Jupiter Farms is a special area where you can still find good neighbors.  People are more inclined to be neighborly here and almost everyone stops to let an animal cross the road or to to help somebody who needs something.

I have such a friend in my buddy Dave.  Dave has a little time on his hands so he is learning and/or teaching himself how to do things and fix things.  When something is broke, I call Dave to see if he wants to tackle it.

So, recently I took him up on his offer to help change my oil.  Actually, he has all the "real" tools and did the work while I visited.  But visiting is a good thing too...and you can do it here in Jupiter Farms.  So while Dave changed my oil and we listened to Grooveshark, one of his favorite spots on the web, I took this picture of him in action.

If you are looking for good neighbors, peace & quiet and a larger lot, you might consider the homes for sale in Jupiter Farms.  You can see them all at Coastal Florida Real Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment