2/7/11

Jupiter Farms meets Jupiter Island

Jupiter Farms is a long way from Jupiter Island.  Not in miles or as the crow flies, but in terms of lifestyle.  But I found out today that one thing they have in common is horses.

I was at our local supply store, Town & Country Feed where there is always something interesting going on.  In addition to the black cat, Onyx, sleeping on the scale (he weighs 11.26 pounds) you can usually overhear some interesting conversations about livestock.  Today while waiting in line to check out, I noticed a sleek, new, black Mercedes in the parking lot.  We don't see many of these at the feed store so my curiousity was piqued.


Then I noticed the bumper sticker which read "Jupiter Island" identifying the car as belonging on Jupiter Island.  Residents and regular visitors get these placed on the car so the cops know who is who.  This was even more curious.  Then the driver appeared from inside wearing riding clothes and it became clear why she was here.  She lives on Jupiter Island and keeps her horse(s) in Jupiter Farms where she can come to ride.

You can see all homes for sale in Jupiter Farms or homes for sale on Jupiter Island on my website at Coastal Florida Real Estate.  Or for personal service, call or text me at 561-762-4073.

Richard Sites
Realty Associates-FL Properties



No comments:

Post a Comment