12/10/11

Hungryland Trail Day washed out for me

Jupiter Farms is a great place to live if you like being outdoors and enjoy "Old Florida".  We residents also enjoy the plentiful wildlife and access to great preserve areas like Hungryland, which is close by.  So I was really looking forward to Trail Day today.  Sadly, even though I love the outdoors, it appears that there was too much rain even for me.


I thought the rain was going to stay to our north, but I waited until 11 am and when it still had not stopped raining, I decided to cancel.  Actually, since I live on the west side of Jupiter Farms I can trek over to Hungryland or Cypress Creek or Riverbend Park anytime but I was really looking forward to today.



You can see my videos of the Jupiter Farms area at www.youtube.com/richardsites.  Looking at homes for sale in Jupiter Farms?  Unlike many agents I live here and can show you the best values and locations.  Contact me at 561-762-4073 or at rsites@bellsouth.net.


Richard Sites, Realtor

No comments:

Post a Comment