12/5/11

Jupiter Farms Christmas Parade 2011

Part of the phone of living here in Jupiter Farms is the sense of community.  We all like the wildlife, the peace and quiet and of course, the annual Christmas Parade.  The parade is held on Sandy Run Road between Alexander Run and Jupiter Farms Road.  Here, families can gather and watch local civic groups, businesses, Scouts and animal fanciers of all types march along.  I took my dad along and shot this video.



If you are looking at homes for sale in Jupiter or Jupiter Farms let me show you any home listed for sale by any broker.  Unlike many agents I live here in the Farms.  You can contact me at 561-762-4073 or by email.  Maybe you are not sure if the Farms is right for you.  Drop me a short email and I will answer that for you.

Richard Sites, Realtor

No comments:

Post a Comment